Saturday, June 16, 2007

excited!!

So, I am about to write a contract that I have been waiting to write since I came out her. My husband. No, I am not so desparate for a contract to dip into family. He is PS, wants back in. Now that I am on orders, we are working to get him in and maybe...hopefully...to my same duty assignment. Cross your fingers the USAREC Gods allow the waiver to go through. I cannot wait!! I loved being dual military it was awesome. I did, however, tell the applicant that he had better ship or he would be a single soldier! I wonder if the prohibited statement applies here?

2 comments:

SFC B said...

Just wait until he gets the statement of improper conduct.

Unknown said...

I was a recruiter from 84 to 88 and I worked with a civilian USAR recruiter. Even though he was obese, he was able to keep himself in the IRR by somehow ducking the physical they kept wanting him to take. After gastric bypass surgery and dropping lots of weight, he was able to find an AGR slot for himself - and yes, he got credit for writing a contract on himself.
Peabody